Thursday, April 12, 2012

This week's mail...


Donna Debbie wants to know: What do I have to do to DEVOTE to Cthulhu? I wrote a cool song about embracing him and all, does that count? You can hear it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i7RwEAfQGo I don’t want to be left out when He rises!
Great song Donna.  You just have to keep doing what you are doing.  I will submit your name to Steve Martin and Tasmania FAME! about helping out with the Apocapalooza event this summer.  I think that event will be key in "not being left out".  I see crowds of people, a shimmering sky, glowing pyramids... a presence collecting around us, the ground shaking, the canopy descending - be there or watching, and be ready to respond to his call.


Salazar writes: By the way Robbie, where’d you get those great tats? Will we all get to look cooler when we are taken to the next level of existence by Cthulhu? Will we get superpowers? That would be cool!
Salazar, Salazar.  Superpowers would be cool, but it would be wrong of me to promise anything I don't know about.  Continuing the journey is cool in itself.  And don't be modest... one of the coolest tats is from the tat expert himself - Salazar.


If interested, let me plug your business - contact Salazar at springgame2012npc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment